Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Power Is On

I finally broke down after a long needed discussion about paying bills and had it turned on in MY name. If She misses giving a payment I will shut it off because she has been told that I can't pay it, along with ALL of my other bills, on my paycheck. I'm beginning to think she doesn't believe me because she spent all of her unemployment in a couple of days. (I still have some left out of my pay check that she's not aware of.) I told her tonight that I don't know wheat she's going to do without any income for a week. She got silent. I really don't think she will give me those checks, but time will tell. By the way....they came at 6AM on Friday to turn it on. I got woke up to the dogs barking. Tracy has a LONG record of not wanting to pay her bills. So does her Dad and Aunt. Guess they think everyone owes them. Then they wonder where they can get their next victim......it won't be me. ;)

1 comment:

  1. There is a saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. However, time will tell in what she believe is important. Sometimes it is best to show tough love.

    ReplyDelete